When my sister came to visit me here in North Carolina last year, she brought with her an Indian style wrap around skirt she wanted me to replicate in a less ethnic fabric. I finally got around to making it up yesterday and I was pleased with it. It’s a longer, fuller skirt than I normally wear but I can picture it being a great summer skirt with a tee and sandals. Thinking of making a few and see how they do.
Also, Ursula tagged me yesterday, so here goes:
1. Why did you create the blog – I started blogging with my sister about six months and I love it. I felt like I needed a separate space for Judah Ross news though, thus this blog.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow – I used to check a whole list of blogs daily, but I’ve feel like I have less time to sit and read these days (maybe because I am writing now). I follow a handful of textile designers, Ursula of course, Oh Joy.
3. Favorite makeup brand – I don’t have one
4. Favorite clothing brand – I wear a lot of my own clothes, modaspia, She-Bible, Mociun tee-shirts
5. Your indispensable makeup product(s) – Concealer
6. Your favorite colour – It changes all the time, but right now I think it’s cobalt blue
7. Your perfume – Vanilla
8. Your favorite film – In the Mood for Love
9. What country would you most like to visit and why – Poland, my hubby and I have been talking about traveling there for years.
10. Make the last question and answer to myself – currently reading: “Seed to Harvest” by Octavia Butler